the different side 0f me... a p0et...

yeah, y0u may be surprised t0 know this side 0f me... i may be the outg0ing type 0f pers0n but there is als0 a side 0f me that wishes t0 g0 deeper and meditate on the things that s0me 0f us are experiencing...

i made this blog because i want to freely post the poems i made ever since the day that i realized that i should c0mpile them and share them to the people around me... ^^

i love writing poems. i write poems when i feel it coming, may it be anywhere, anytime or with anyone. i don't know where i get these words and i also don't kn0w what really pushes me to do so, but to me it doesn't matter, because i know that it is a blessing from God. so, i hope y0u will enjoy reading my posted blogs... ^^ Thank y0u and God bless always... ^^

---------------------------ENJ0Y!----------------------------


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Solitary Flower


(Aug. 20, 2008)

The sun was up and very bright
The sky was blue, it was just right
The meadow was vast and oh so green
The breeze was cool, twas so serene

The trees felt good, they danced with glee
But there i stood, alone and free
I am a sunflower with petals of gold
with a heart so innocent, pure and bold

Sadly, i didn't realize the beauty around me 
For i knew that my heart wasn't happy
The colors of green were like black and white
The day's blue sky seemed like the night

But then my sadness suddenly faded
And yes, my heart was also invaded
When towards me, a beautiful creature was walking
A tall young man with a face so appealing

He looked at me with his delicate eyes
And he picked me off the ground to my surprise
At that very moment i felt so ecstatic
I didn't know what to do but i knew i shouldn't panic

He carefully placed me beside him in his car
I didn't care though we traveled so far
For being with him was amazingly enchanting
Feeling like a human, it was all so breathtaking

Unexpectedly, the car came to a stop
And we were in front of a beauty shop
He gently picked me up and brought me inside
Then there i saw a beautiful bride

She looked straight at me and smiled
But still my mind was going wild
For she was as beautiful as Helen of Troy
She could trully make a man out of a boy

He handed me to her in a romantic way
And then my world turned back to gray
I thought i found my special someone
I was wrong, and all my hope was gone

She thanked him and then placed me in a colorful vase 
And i watched the most painful scene came into place
He held her and kissed her on the lips lovingly
And tears came rolling down my eyes of misery

I suffered the pain and tried to conquer it all
And then i realized that my leaves started to fall
Yes, it was the end of my life as a flower
And still i thank God for i saw Love's power

No comments:

Post a Comment