the different side 0f me... a p0et...

yeah, y0u may be surprised t0 know this side 0f me... i may be the outg0ing type 0f pers0n but there is als0 a side 0f me that wishes t0 g0 deeper and meditate on the things that s0me 0f us are experiencing...

i made this blog because i want to freely post the poems i made ever since the day that i realized that i should c0mpile them and share them to the people around me... ^^

i love writing poems. i write poems when i feel it coming, may it be anywhere, anytime or with anyone. i don't know where i get these words and i also don't kn0w what really pushes me to do so, but to me it doesn't matter, because i know that it is a blessing from God. so, i hope y0u will enjoy reading my posted blogs... ^^ Thank y0u and God bless always... ^^

---------------------------ENJ0Y!----------------------------


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Last Week With You


-Oct. 23, 2008-

Just a week with you was heaven to me

Together we stayed in loving harmony
Being with you was so much fun
Our hearts beated together as one

It started on a Monday, we went out
To the zoo with the animals we didn't doubt
We saw two love birds and thought t'was sweet
So we were given a chance to give them a treat

When Tuesday came, t'was historical
We went to the museum, t'was radical
Indeed we learned you things about the past
But still we wondered if we could last

Wednesday was the day with the clowns
We went to the carnival in a bounce
We saw amazing acrobats in the air
But to see you go away i could not bare

On a Thursday night, we went to the mall
We watched the movie One Missed Call
I screamed and shout, you did to
But in the end, still, we made it through

On a sunny Friday, we stayed on the beach
You said, "swimming isn't hard to teach"
So i took the challenge and did my best
And at day's end, i was on your arms to rest

Saturday is here, a day at the park
We sat, talked and didn't realize t'was dark
We reflected on the days when we had so much fun
Then you whispered, "In my heart, you'll always be my #1"

Sunday, the day of the Lord is here
We went to church, but i had this fear
I really didn't understand why
But i knew I didn't want to say goodbye

As you drove me blissfully back to my haven
A tragedy came, we didn't expect it to happen
The car just spun and hit a big truck
And this day was worse than bad luck

When I woke up, I saw blood everywhere
Then i saw you, unconsciously lying there
I took you in my arms and whispered softly
"I know we'll make it, please don't leave me"

The ambulance came and rescued us
I cried, so worried I truly was
I felt so weak that my eyes closed
I then felt numb, my body froze

After a week since that accident took place
My consciousness came back, I looked for your face
But all I saw was a nurse who spoke to me and said
"He's now in heaven", which meant you were dead

After 50 years of pain, here i am still waiting
For these words gave me strength to go on living
"I know we'll meet again someday,
But while I'm gone, beside you I'll always stay."

No comments:

Post a Comment