the different side 0f me... a p0et...

yeah, y0u may be surprised t0 know this side 0f me... i may be the outg0ing type 0f pers0n but there is als0 a side 0f me that wishes t0 g0 deeper and meditate on the things that s0me 0f us are experiencing...

i made this blog because i want to freely post the poems i made ever since the day that i realized that i should c0mpile them and share them to the people around me... ^^

i love writing poems. i write poems when i feel it coming, may it be anywhere, anytime or with anyone. i don't know where i get these words and i also don't kn0w what really pushes me to do so, but to me it doesn't matter, because i know that it is a blessing from God. so, i hope y0u will enjoy reading my posted blogs... ^^ Thank y0u and God bless always... ^^

---------------------------ENJ0Y!----------------------------


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Alone =(



(March 27, 2008)  

Sitting here all alone and blue 
Wishing i had someone to talk to 
Its getting late and i'm still here 
Waiting for someone to take away my fear  

Living under the cloud of darkness 
Can someone please bring me to the light of brighness 
Coz being here is like lying on thorns 
Bleeding so much and hearing mourns  

In the silence of the dark I shed a tear 
I cry alone coz no one else is near 
A shoulder to cry on is all i need 
Please don't leave me out here to bleed  

I don't understand why i feel so empty 
There's no one here to comfort me 
Right now I feel lower than the gum under my shoe 
Point a gun at my heart and just shoot it right through  

I think this poem of lonliness should finish 
So that misery and sadness will all vanish 
Its really hard to be in this kind of zone 
Please stay with me coz i don't want to be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment