the different side 0f me... a p0et...

yeah, y0u may be surprised t0 know this side 0f me... i may be the outg0ing type 0f pers0n but there is als0 a side 0f me that wishes t0 g0 deeper and meditate on the things that s0me 0f us are experiencing...

i made this blog because i want to freely post the poems i made ever since the day that i realized that i should c0mpile them and share them to the people around me... ^^

i love writing poems. i write poems when i feel it coming, may it be anywhere, anytime or with anyone. i don't know where i get these words and i also don't kn0w what really pushes me to do so, but to me it doesn't matter, because i know that it is a blessing from God. so, i hope y0u will enjoy reading my posted blogs... ^^ Thank y0u and God bless always... ^^

---------------------------ENJ0Y!----------------------------


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Me And Who???

-oct. 24, 2008-

I know its crazy, but i can't help but wonder
About a topic that i should sit on and ponder
Its about the mystery of my partner to be
I know its dreamy but I'm just being me

What in the world could be his name?
Nubuchadnezzar? thats just so lame
Zachaeus? Pontius Pilate? that just wont do
Lets just keep it a secret between me and you

What could be the look of his face?
Cool? Romantic? or full of grace?
Could he be white? black? or just right?
Musculine? or chubby? so i could hold him so tight?

Could he be the serious? or the humorous one?
Homeboy? or adventurous? so both of could have fun
Is he a bookworm? or a sporty type of guy?
Naughty? or kind hearted? who could never tell a lie

Does he know how to cook a specific recipie?
With TLC he'll cook his very own specialty
Is he sensitive enough to understand words unspoken
And will he ever try his best for my heart won't get broken

I don't really care much of what he looks like
It doesn't matter if he only has a bike
Coz i know that the heart is what matters most
My love for his is gonna be hotter than toast

I know he may not come to me that quick
i can't even choose events in just one click
But i know, that someday he'll come and say
"Katrina, i love you, beside you i'll always stay"...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing i know.. (based on experiences hehe) dont look for the right person.. rather focus on being one hahah

    ReplyDelete