the different side 0f me... a p0et...

yeah, y0u may be surprised t0 know this side 0f me... i may be the outg0ing type 0f pers0n but there is als0 a side 0f me that wishes t0 g0 deeper and meditate on the things that s0me 0f us are experiencing...

i made this blog because i want to freely post the poems i made ever since the day that i realized that i should c0mpile them and share them to the people around me... ^^

i love writing poems. i write poems when i feel it coming, may it be anywhere, anytime or with anyone. i don't know where i get these words and i also don't kn0w what really pushes me to do so, but to me it doesn't matter, because i know that it is a blessing from God. so, i hope y0u will enjoy reading my posted blogs... ^^ Thank y0u and God bless always... ^^

---------------------------ENJ0Y!----------------------------


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A poem i found in my drawer (title? anyone?)

(pls. give me a go0d title f0r this... thanks)

why do i feel this way for you?
You are just a friend, that is so true
when i see your face, it makes me smile
i just want to be with you, even just for a while.

i feel so confused in what is really my point
look, i can't even move my knee joint
i'm having nose bleed just thinking of you
but still, i know, i don't wanna feel blue

i'm writing this poem just to let my heart say
doesn't matter if we're only friends, i just want you to stay

studying my lessons and reading my book
i just want to go to you to take one last look
i don't know what is in you that blows me away
i even know that you're a player, but i don't wanna play

i'm still thinking on what to write next
and there are so many things that i want to put in text
yes, you are the song that makes my heart sing
i hope that you see me as just the same thing

so i think this is the time that i say goodbye
coz my mind is going crazy and i still don't know why
wish i could just tell you how i feel right now
i just wanna let you know that i miss you somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment