the different side 0f me... a p0et...

yeah, y0u may be surprised t0 know this side 0f me... i may be the outg0ing type 0f pers0n but there is als0 a side 0f me that wishes t0 g0 deeper and meditate on the things that s0me 0f us are experiencing...

i made this blog because i want to freely post the poems i made ever since the day that i realized that i should c0mpile them and share them to the people around me... ^^

i love writing poems. i write poems when i feel it coming, may it be anywhere, anytime or with anyone. i don't know where i get these words and i also don't kn0w what really pushes me to do so, but to me it doesn't matter, because i know that it is a blessing from God. so, i hope y0u will enjoy reading my posted blogs... ^^ Thank y0u and God bless always... ^^

---------------------------ENJ0Y!----------------------------


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Journey

a journey it trully has been for me
a life filled with ups and downs
a road driven with plains and bumps
a face painted with smiles and frowns

the struggles i've been through were never easy
there was even a time that i almost gave up
and when everyone has already given up on me
my dad stood still, he never stopped

the friends i knew were quite a lot
i thank them for giving color to my life
but then a lot of friends really won't count
when not all would stay in times of strife

Trust is very hard to find
For now a days betrayal is easy
Trust is very hard to give
Coz even a family could be the enemy

in this world full of temptation
Love, purity and selflessness should go together
it starts in our hearts and then to our family,
then the community and the world will be stronger

i have learned a bunch of lessons
especially after what i've been through
though i still can't find answers to everything in life
i'm so happy that my life has started anew

through the pains and triumphs of this journey
i have managed to continue to fight
with whatever darkness that comes my way
the Lord is always there to show me light

i thank Him for the blessings He gave
for my family, my friends
for the strength, the understanding, and the hope
may He continue to shower His love till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment