the different side 0f me... a p0et...

yeah, y0u may be surprised t0 know this side 0f me... i may be the outg0ing type 0f pers0n but there is als0 a side 0f me that wishes t0 g0 deeper and meditate on the things that s0me 0f us are experiencing...

i made this blog because i want to freely post the poems i made ever since the day that i realized that i should c0mpile them and share them to the people around me... ^^

i love writing poems. i write poems when i feel it coming, may it be anywhere, anytime or with anyone. i don't know where i get these words and i also don't kn0w what really pushes me to do so, but to me it doesn't matter, because i know that it is a blessing from God. so, i hope y0u will enjoy reading my posted blogs... ^^ Thank y0u and God bless always... ^^

---------------------------ENJ0Y!----------------------------


Friday, August 24, 2012

Forgive Me

Before you came into my life
Every smile was temporary
Everyday I kept on living
With a heavy burden behind, I carry

Before you came into my life
I dishonored my mother and father
I did things out of revenge
I said words of hate and anger

I didn't know what my life for
I didn't know which way to go
But then you came and show the way
So now Lord, in my heart, please stay

Father, forgive me, for all the wrong I did before
For all the pain I cost you
Father, forgive me, that I once chose the darkest road
But now I'm so thankful, I am saved, by You

No comments:

Post a Comment